Your home’s indoor cameras in Mansfield are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a fully integrated system and available by way of an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and comfort since you are able to keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality footage of your baby. You may even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered updates dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this benefit is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little warm in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Mansfield smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Mansfield smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can offer. Contact (419) 614-6093 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.