You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart option for safeguarding your home and family members. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Mansfield home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents connected straight to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you through your emergency.