How does home monitoring work in Mansfield?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart option for safeguarding your home and family members. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Mansfield home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents connected straight to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will occur when no one is there to heed the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Mansfield home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All device communications are directed through this convenient, networked command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you may still talk with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Mansfield security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive Mansfield smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (419) 614-6093 or complete the following form to get started.