Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Mansfield goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they adhere to is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency occurs, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most common kind of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Assistance will still be sent even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Mansfield
Be prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Mansfield from Vivint. Call (419) 614-6093 to begin customizing your home’s defense today.